- look into: to carry out a careful investigation of something such as a possibility, problem, or crime
- set up: to cause somebody to be caught and blamed for something; to erect something or put something in an upright or usable position
- put away: to put something in the place where it is normally stored or kept ready for use
- break up: to cause a relationship, interaction, or gathering to end, or come to an end
- bring up: to raise a subject for discussion
Jeremy joined a military academy one year ago. Since then, life has been difficult. His classmates tease him all the time. One day,
his teacher asked him to put away some equipment. Jeremy did it, but other students ....
You can read the rest of the script by becoming a member here.